Attendance / Audience
WOCOIO is designed for specialists and clinicians, having a high interest in innovative treatment ideas in the area of Integrative Oncology. Being a multispeciality meeting, WOCOIO will provide a platform to listen to the World’s top-notch professors and scientists from a variety of disciplines involved in cancer research and clinical practice.
In 2023, WOCOIO’s focus will be set on gynecological and urological oncology, including breast cancer.
Download Full Program
Main target audience
- Breast cancer specialists
- Specialists in urological oncology
- General physicians active in the field of oncology
Learning objectives :
- Learn about investigational insights and advances in complementary cancer treatments and state-of-the-art oncological therapies.
- Identify opportunities complementing classical oncological approaches with complementary treatment methods.
- Understand the importance of nutrition and sports in immune stimulation.
- Get practical insights on how to establish concepts of Integrative Oncology in classical EBM-based hospitals and clinics.
- Comprehend the importance of patient-centered approaches in cancer therapy.
- Highpoint breakthroughs in oncological palliative care.
- Learn about cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and side-effect management, encompassing real-world data.