DR. NASHA WINTERS
Dr. Nasha Winters is a global healthcare authority and best-selling author in integrative cancer care and research, consulting with physicians around the world. She has educated hundreds of professionals in the clinical use of mistletoe and has created robust educational programs for both healthcare institutions and the public on incorporating vetted integrative therapies in cancer care to enhance outcomes. Dr. Winters is currently focused on opening a comprehensive metabolic oncology hospital and research institute in the US where the best that standard of care has to offer, and the most advanced integrative therapies will be offered. This facility will be in a residential setting on a gorgeous campus against a backdrop of regenerative farming, EMF mitigation and retreat, as well asstate of the art medical technology and data collection and evaluation to improve patient outcomes.
Metabolic Terrain Institute of Health / March 2021 – Present
Non-profit residential oncology research hospital, wellness destination,
regenerative farm, and data platform.
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
Metabolic Terrain Omics / April 2021 – Present
Medical oversight of a massive technology platform incorporating
actionable data to improve patient outcomes, while improving the
DrNasha, Inc. (Formerly Optimal Terrain Consulting, Inc.) / 2015 – Present
Founder of a world-wide integrative oncology web-based consulting firm
helping patients, practitioners and researchers discern the best
treatment strategy based on individual terrain assessment.
• Consults with doctors and researchers worldwide on implementing testing, assessing and addressing disease states
• Creating collaborative partnerships with health industry leaders via education platforms, research projects and data collection
• Co-Founder of a private hospital research institute currently seeking funding to build and operate the only residential truly integrative oncology hospital in the world
• Serves on several medical advisory boards (*available details upon request*)
• Facilitates health-centric educational programs for practitioners and public
• Co-Author of bestselling book, “The Metabolic Approach to Cancer”
• Sought after public speaker at CME accredited medical symposiums worldwide as well as non-CME wellness industry summits and conferences
• Architect and Co-Facilitator of two Terrain Based Treatment instructional education programs: The MATC Mastermind Physician Program, and TAP (Terrain Advocacy Program)
• Co-Author of “Mistletoe and the Emerging Future of Integrative Oncology” book due to be released in September 2021