Inviting the Best
We invite eminent speakers from all over the world, who lead their specific roles in cancer research and clinical practice in the field of classical and complementary oncology. WOCOIO is a multidisciplinary oncology conference with a special focus in 2023 on gynecology (including breast cancer) and urology, connecting specialists and clinicians under one single roof.
Healthcare professionals from Europe, North and South America, Africa and Asia are participating in this congress.
Become a Speaker
If you wish to be a speaker at WOCOIO, simply submit an abstract form. More details, see below
Abstract submission process
- Please submit your abstract in English until April 15, 2023, using the form above
- Until April 30, 2023, selected speakers will be informed by the WOCOIO conference committee
- Selected speakers will receive a remuneration of 600€
- Not selected speakers will be able to present a poster at WOCOIO
- You have to register for WOCOIO in order to make your submission complete. This can be done before or after selection
by the WOCOIO conference committee
- Each presentation lasts 15 minutes plus 5 minutes Q&A
- All speakers should register at least 2 months before the event.
- All speakers are kindly requested to submit their PowerPoint Presentations only in English.
- Please hand in the abstract in one of the following categories:
- Advances in complementary cancer treatments
- Side effect & pain management in cancer therapy
- Sports & nutrition in cancer therapy
- Palliative care in oncology
Integrative Oncology is developing towards an ever more valued discipline in cancer research. Participants can look forward to discovering and discussing exciting innovative outcomes in breakthrough studies in the treatment of gyneco-oncological and uro-oncological patients (main focus in 2023). Innovative approaches with minor patient populations will be discussed, just as more established procedures being backed by extent RCTs. State-of-the-art standard therapies will be outlined and the opportunities discussed, how best to complement these approaches by methods such as the use of micronutrients in immune stimulation, sport and mind-body treatments, pain management and many more.
Practical Integrative Oncology
Visits to a hospital and a pharmaceutical production plant, both active in Integrative Oncology, will be offered at WOCOIO. Both will help to better assess how to implement concepts of Integrative Oncology in daily patient treatment and how to use and combine treatment options in the most effective way.
These opportunities round up the picture, helping to identify resources & to broaden concepts of Integrative Oncology. The beautiful surroundings of the venue like the historic emperors’ castle, delicious swabian cuisine and social events add to the excitement of participation.
Know more about our congress speakers
Prof. Dr. Gary Deng
Medical Director of the Bendheim Integrative Medicine Center at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC).
Dr. GURDEV PARMAR, ND, FABNO
Naturopathic Oncologist. Co-founder and medical director of the largest naturopathic health care facility in Canada, the Integrated Health Clinic (IHC).
Prof. Dr. Mikael Björnstedt, M.D., PhD
Department of Laboratory Medicine at Karolinska Insitutet, Sweden
Dr. R. SRIVATHSAN
CONSULTANT URO-ONCOLOGY & ROBOTIC SURGERY Apollo Proton Cancer Centre, Chennai Fellowship trained Robotic Surgeon
Dr. Dina Kurdiani
MD, PH.D -Oncogynecologist, Tbilisi Cancer Center, Georgia. Vice-president Alliance Against Cancer, Founder of the Georgian Federation of Colposcopy
Dr. Stefan Hiller, MD
Medical Director at the Center for Integrative Oncology and Palliative Medicine Filderklinik, Germany